Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by Bar-B-Lew on 01 Mar 2021
  • 15 minutes of Google searches and I got lucky on giving Bentley a place to look for the problem.  Glad he was able to resolve the issue.  Thanks to those who did the testing on the characters that were causing problems to show the issue appears to be resolved.
  • #47 by Bentley on 01 Mar 2021
  • Being able to boil water is not really the same as being a Chef, but I am glad that Lew found the issue and it was resolved!
  • #48 by Bar-B-Lew on 01 Mar 2021
  • Being able to boil water is not really the same as being a Chef, but I am glad that Lew found the issue and it was resolved!

Let's be clear.  I took an educated guess at what the issue may have been.  I could just as easily had been wrong in my guess and put you on a wild goose chase.
  • #49 by yorkdude on 01 Mar 2021

Let's be clear.  I took an educated guess at what the issue may have been.  I could just as easily had been wrong in my guess and put you on a wild goose chase.
    Turns out that you were not, nicely done BBL
  • #50 by Bentley on 01 Mar 2021
  • Paul & Brushpopper also were stating early that it was basically the same issue, I just did not know what  high-bit characters & UTC-8 was basically the same thing...So Kudos to Paul and Lew and all who helped take the time and post.  I am grateful!
  • #51 by Bar-B-Lew on 31 Mar 2021
  • I had issues getting on the site about 15 minutes ago.
Pages:
Actions