Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 12 Mar 2021
  • The link should be all you need.  If you have issue, or just wanna talk Smack, post here!

Game On 2021 March Madness
  • #2 by Bentley on 12 Mar 2021
  • I guess the teams will be in the brackets by Monday?
  • #3 by hughver on 12 Mar 2021
  • Ill give it another shot, but like previous years, if Gonzaga looses early, I'm toast.  >:(
  • #4 by cookingjnj on 12 Mar 2021
  • All excited.  NJ State University, Rutgers, will make the tourney.  First time in 30 years!!  COVID robbed them last year, fingers crossed everyone stays healthy this year.
  • #5 by Bentley on 12 Mar 2021
  • I was just thinking today that this might be their year and I may pick accordingly!

Ill give it another shot, but like previous years, if Gonzaga looses early, I'm toast.  >:(
  • #6 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Mar 2021
  • The way big name schools are dropping out of their league tournaments with covid I will be pleasantly surprised if they can pull of this tournament without there being forfeits.
  • #7 by Conumdrum on 13 Mar 2021
  • I hear this is a popular sport in China and somewhere else.  Maybe I'll try to find it on TV. 
  • #8 by texasbrew on 13 Mar 2021
  • The way big name schools are dropping out of their league tournaments with covid I will be pleasantly surprised if they can pull of this tournament without there being forfeits.

Or are top teams using Covid as a means to avoid losing in conference tournament which could adversely affect their seeding (such as maybe Kansas avoids playing Texas)?
  • #9 by Bar-B-Lew on 13 Mar 2021

Or are top teams using Covid as a means to avoid losing in conference tournament which could adversely affect their seeding (such as maybe Kansas avoids playing Texas)?

I seriously doubt that as the college doesn't control the testing.
  • #10 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Mar 2021
  • Just read the U Conn women's head coach has tested positive for COVID-19 which means he most likely will have to miss most if not all of the tournament.

I also find it interesting that they have 4 "reserve" teams that will fall into the bracket should any team not be able to play.  I didn't read the specifics enough to know whether that is at every stage of the tournament or just the first round this Fri/Sat.
  • #11 by Bentley on 15 Mar 2021
  • I played a 1st round playoff game in 1977 with the flu and I came to find out after the game, a 103° fever.  I guess you are not allowed to do stuff like that anymore!
  • #12 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Mar 2021
  • I played a 1st round playoff game in 1977 with the flu and I came to find out after the game, a 103° fever.  I guess you are not allowed to do stuff like that anymore!

Michael Jordan would have one less championship too.
  • #13 by jdmessner on 16 Mar 2021
  • I'm in, but I went with my heart rather than my head. Something tells me I am not going to do too well!
  • #14 by jgrayson on 18 Mar 2021
  • I entered a bracket, but I watched a total of 1 game this year so I don't expect to be competitive.  Just looking for some entertainment!
  • #15 by Bentley on 18 Mar 2021
  • You watched one more then me!
Pages:
Actions