Pages:
Actions
  • #301 by 02ebz06 on 12 Feb 2022
  • Buns came out nice. Look great!!!
  • #302 by Bentley on 15 Mar 2022
  • Knock off Big Mac.  Buns was not soft enough and ya just can't match that Special sauce.  But other wise a pretty good burger!

• #303 by 02ebz06 on 15 Mar 2022
  • WOW!  That puts a Big Mac to shame.

I always thought the "special sauce" was just Thousand Island dressing.

• #304 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Mar 2022

I agree with both of those statements.

I remember a few years ago when they had the 4 pattie big mac.  I liked that.
  • #305 by Bentley on 15 Mar 2022
  • It is much more then any 1000 Island dressing I have ever had!
  • #306 by BigDave83 on 15 Mar 2022

Wendy's has a Quad Burger and a Quad Baconator. You have to ask for it. Then I found out they have something called the TRex burger. It has nine patties, nine cheese along with toppings. The GF has friends that went and got them. There was a day I could have done that but not any more.

Growing up there was a guy that had a small junk yard not far from me, one of the guys I went to school with lived very close and they would take him places at times. They took him to McDonalds one time and he ordered 15 Big Macs with fries. Sat down and ate it all. This was back when they were still in the styrofoam containers.
  • #307 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Mar 2022
  • I remember my mom used to use those McD's styrofoam containers to place underneath small potted house plants for water to leak into.

As for the 4 pattie big mac it was about as much as a double quarter pounder at best
  • #308 by elenis on 15 Mar 2022

Wendy's has a Quad Burger and a Quad Baconator. You have to ask for it. Then I found out they have something called the TRex burger. It has nine patties, nine cheese along with toppings. The GF has friends that went and got them. There was a day I could have done that but not any more.

Growing up there was a guy that had a small junk yard not far from me, one of the guys I went to school with lived very close and they would take him places at times. They took him to McDonalds one time and he ordered 15 Big Macs with fries. Sat down and ate it all. This was back when they were still in the styrofoam containers.

When I was in high school McDonald's had some super deal on Big Mac's that had them down to $1 each and I watched a guy eat 25 of them. I never really tried volume on them, but I did eat 100 McNuggets once. I made it all the way into the mid 70's before I started really struggling with the texture of them. I ended up having to use some sauce with them to change up the flavor enough to keep eating them.
  • #309 by Bentley on 16 Mar 2022
  • If my life depended on it I might get 4 Big Macs down.
  • #310 by BigDave83 on 19 Mar 2022
  • Burgers tonight on the griddle made rolls. Not the best recipe for burger buns. Need to find a better one.

Burgers were probably 2-3 oz. white American cheese High Mountain zesty burger seasoning. Opted for mayo lettuce, tomato, onion tonight. Needed pickles to help it along I think.
  • #311 by Bentley on 19 Mar 2022
  • Almost looks like a potato bread bun!
  • #312 by Bentley on 04 Jun 2022
  • We had the Arby's Wagyu Steakhouse burger.  At about $7.5 w/tax for just the burger...My suggestion is save your money, it was worthless!
  • #313 by elenis on 04 Jun 2022
  • We had the Arby's Wagyu Steakhouse burger.  At about $7.5 w/tax for just the burger...My suggestion is save your money, it was worthless!
    It was cheaper then that here, but nothing incredible. Pretty decent burger if you were a person that didn't eat one of the 8 other meats they offer though. I was just really bummed they dumped the potato cakes for filthy crinkle cut fries. I hate crinkle cut. They are the most boring, bleh fries I can think of.
  • #314 by Bentley on 17 Oct 2022
  • Just your basic Bacon Cheese Burger!

• #315 by BigDave83 on 17 Oct 2022
  • Can't  beat a good cheese burger.
Pages:
Actions