Here's How I.... > Cook Pork

My Best BB Ribs Ever.

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bar-B-Lew:

--- Quote from: okie smokie on March 18, 2021, 07:38:01 AM ---Why the wait?

--- End quote ---

I have to do some maintenance on my grills that I don't feel like doing right now and I am going out of town for April.

okie smokie:
I just did my Spring cleaning of the 380 and 590. Did not try to get all the black off the inside (not nec. IMO) but grates are clean and ash removed. I don't polish the SS on the exterior as I am proud to show they are used often.
Hope you get your pits up and running soon as planned.

02ebz06:

--- Quote from: okie smokie on March 18, 2021, 11:35:24 AM ---I just did my Spring cleaning of the 380 and 590. Did not try to get all the black off the inside (not nec. IMO) but grates are clean and ash removed. I don't polish the SS on the exterior as I am proud to show they are used often.

--- End quote ---

When I vacuum the ashes out of my grill, I vacuum the inside of the of the hood as well.
Smoke builds up on it and starts to flake off, so I need to vacuum it. Doesn't look too appetizing on a piece of chicken or a loaf of bread.

okie smokie:

--- Quote from: 02ebz06 on March 18, 2021, 11:46:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: okie smokie on March 18, 2021, 11:35:24 AM ---I just did my Spring cleaning of the 380 and 590. Did not try to get all the black off the inside (not nec. IMO) but grates are clean and ash removed. I don't polish the SS on the exterior as I am proud to show they are used often.

--- End quote ---

When I vacuum the ashes out of my grill, I vacuum the inside of the of the hood as well.
Smoke builds up on it and starts to flake off, so I need to vacuum it. Doesn't look too appetizing on a piece of chicken or a loaf of bread.

--- End quote ---
I do the same after wiping it off first.

Canadian John:

Nice cook Okie - can't beat success !!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View