Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Free Mr. Tony on 29 Aug 2017
  • I would suggest maybe changing the heading to Louisiana grills. I don't think many people know them as danson anymore.
  • #2 by ScottE on 08 Sep 2017
  • It should also be "Dansons" (with an 's' at the end) and probably "Louisiana Grills" fully spelled out - since those are the official names Dansons uses for these products.
  • #3 by ScottE on 08 Sep 2017
  • Now the name is really long! :-)
  • #4 by Kristin Meredith on 09 Sep 2017
  • And not that I would accuse you gentlemen of sexism, but I am the co-oowner and I do virtually all the naming and changing of Boards.  Maybe we just need a few more women around :)
  • #5 by LowSlowJoe on 13 Sep 2017
  • Not to mention Pit Boss... oh, well yes to mention Pit Boss...   I bet more and more, people are knowing Pit Boss, and have no clue who Dansons is... maybe don't even know Louisiana Grills are.
  • #6 by GREG-B on 13 Sep 2017
  • And not that I would accuse you gentlemen of sexism, but I am the co-oowner and I do virtually all the naming and changing of Boards.  Maybe we just need a few more women around :)e

Not trying to suck up but, it is my personal opinion that women make the best of a lot of professions.   My GP is a Mrs.  So is my dermatologist, oncologist, endocrinologist,  urologist, and barber.   My reasoning is women are more dedicated and pay attention to details better than their counterparts.  As a general rule men are better at things that require a male physique.   Let the comments commence.  [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #7 by LowSlowJoe on 15 Sep 2017
  • Regardless of sexism...  Danson's seems to be somewhat unique... in that they have several Brands that they sell/make.     I wonder if it would be better if it was like "Pit Boss/Louisiana Grills/Country Smokers" not even mention the parent company.   :-\
  • #8 by Bentley on 15 Sep 2017
  • We are going to have a phone conference with then in about 10 days, I liked it as just Dansons, but will ask the Manufacture if they have a preference.  These issues are now Kristin's headache....
  • #9 by Kristin Meredith on 28 Sep 2017
  • We spoke with the folks at Dansons today.  Based on that conversation, we have reorganized the board into 3 child boards reflecting their brands of pits.  We hope this makes the board more user friendly for the owners of the various Dansons manufactured pits.
  • #10 by ScottE on 29 Sep 2017
  • Bummer, since, for example, the LG700 and CS450 are the same grill with minor differences (auger, for example). This just fragments the conversations without adding anything useful for us users.
Pages:
Actions