Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by yorkdude on 04 Apr 2021
  • We spent Friday traveling to Cape Giraurdo , Missouri to visit my family and I had to stop here. Not for everyone and I get it but dang they are good.
  • #32 by Bar-B-Lew on 04 Apr 2021
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #33 by glitchy on 04 Apr 2021
  • Strip loin roast.
  • #34 by cookingjnj on 05 Apr 2021
  • JD, you are the man....as always!  Yorkdude, gotta love White Castle....one of my favorites, anytime.  I hope everyone had a great happy and safe Easter with all those you love.
  • #35 by jdmessner on 05 Apr 2021
  • The steak and egg burritos turned out better than I expected. I found some Lowery's seasoning with Tabasco that had just the right kick. We assembled them Saturday night and wrapped them in foil. Sunday morning I heated them up in the oven and then put them in a roaster to keep them warm at the park. They steamed up nicely.

It was a cool service (literally at around 30*)! But it was very clear and the sunrise over the lake was beautiful. One highlight for me was listening to the Loons just as the first light was beginning to come through and our musician began playing Morning has Broken on the sax.

However, I must say, as well as the wraps went over, I think my wife's cinnamon rolls took the prize!!

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #36 by yorkdude on 05 Apr 2021
  • The steak and egg burritos turned out better than I expected. I found some Lowery's seasoning with Tabasco that had just the right kick. We assembled them Saturday night and wrapped them in foil. Sunday morning I heated them up in the oven and then put them in a roaster to keep them warm at the park. They steamed up nicely.

It was a cool service (literally at around 30*)! But it was very clear and the sunrise over the lake was beautiful. One highlight for me was listening to the Loons just as the first light was beginning to come through and our musician began playing Morning has Broken on the sax.

However, I must say, as well as the wraps went over, I think my wife's cinnamon rolls took the prize!!

[ Invalid Attachment ]
    You are a hero to many and the cinnamon rolls along with everything else looks fantastic.
  • #37 by ylr on 05 Apr 2021
  • These are the two butts I cooked, after 8 hours @200; put them in a foil covered pan to finish. These were the best ones I've done!  :cool:

• #38 by Bar-B-Lew on 05 Apr 2021
  • Color looks great on those butts.  I would love a box of those cinnamon rolls too.
  • #39 by Kristin Meredith on 05 Apr 2021
  • Sorry JD, but I would skip the burrito and ask if I could have two of those great looking cinnamon rolls instead!!!  Nice job by you and your wife, I am sure it was greatly appreciated.
Pages:
Actions