Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by JoeGrilling on 02 Apr 2021
  • I was driving around running errands and heard a Kingsford pellet commercial on the radio.  It seems from the reviews on their website they have been around for about a year.  I guess it was only a matter of time before they jumped into the pellet business.
  • #2 by glitchy on 02 Apr 2021
  • I bought a couple bags 6-8 months ago. I gave away one of them to the person that bought my Woodwind and still haven't tried the other yet. Haven't heard any complaints about them. I'm curious if Kingsford is making the product themselves or if have Bear Mountain, BBQr's Delight, CookinPellets, etc. producing them under the Kingsford label?
  • #3 by lil moose on 02 Apr 2021
  • I did try these and they were good but the price was crazy.    $11.99 for a 10lb bag way to high
  • #4 by pmillen on 02 Apr 2021
  • It seems from the reviews on their website they have been around for about a year.

As I recall, I think I first saw them in the summer of 2018 when lil moose bought his.  But I'm aging fast and one year seems like another.  So maybe not.
  • #5 by SmokinHandyman on 05 Apr 2021
  • Bought a 20lb. bag of cherry yesterday for $17.99. They seemed to cook ok.
  • #6 by bregent on 05 Apr 2021
  • I saw a 20lb bag of 100% hickory at the grocery store a few weeks ago for $12. Not sure if that was regular or sale price.
  • #7 by Bar-B-Lew on 05 Apr 2021
  • Was streaming something on my firestick this weekend and saw a commercial for these pellets.
  • #8 by Th3Batman86 on 05 Apr 2021
  • Recently Recteq stopped selling their in house brand and is now only selling Kingsford or CookingPellets. That is how I found out about them. Haven't tried them yet.
  • #9 by lil moose on 06 Apr 2021
  • It seems from the reviews on their website they have been around for about a year.

As I recall, I think I first saw them in the summer of 2018 when lil moose bought his.  But I'm aging fast and one year seems like another.  So maybe not.
    yes sir, your memory is fine.  I bought a bag from Lowes to see how good they were. BUT dang the PRICE!  I'll stick with my BBQr's  Delight  :bbq:     
Pages:
Actions