Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by BigDave83 on 25 May 2021
  • Sunday the GF's Mother came for dinner, originally she wanted to take us some where, but that changed in to me making something.

Did Jalapenos halved and filled with a flavored soft cream cheese, wrapped with bacon and some BBQ rub, into the DC run of my jumper box at 225 for about 3 hours. I made these before for her and she loved them, even scooped up the few that were left and took with her.

The GF wanted chicken Quesadillas, I had some premade and cooked chicken breast pieces in the freezer, so I just cut up a bunch of them, a little fajita seasoning and some oil and in a bag and SV 132/3. Did up some green peppers and onions, shredded cheddar and reworked last weekends sauce from the chicken fritters and put on.

Every one was happy, her Mother had leftovers to take and I had an easily made meal.
  • #2 by pmillen on 25 May 2021
  • That's impressive hustling.

They look great and obviously were because mother took the leftovers.
  • #3 by 02ebz06 on 26 May 2021
  • Can't go wrong with ABT's...   :clap:

When we make quesadillas we use 2 tortillas, then you can use a pizza cutting wheel to cut into sections.
  • #4 by Canadian John on 26 May 2021

•  Simply good old-fashioned goodness Dave.
  • #5 by SmokinHandyman on 26 May 2021
  • You got some browny points with GF's mom
  • #6 by BigDave83 on 26 May 2021
  • You got some browny points with GF's mom

She likes to come  for dinner or weekend lunches. Her whole family would be here several times a week if they were able to.
Pages:
Actions