Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by BobKz on 26 May 2021
  • Hello all,

I'm a husband & father of 3 boys from WI. I've recently purchased a Coyote 36" stand alone pellet grill.

I'm by no means an expert griller. More of a "cook outdoors for the family" type of guy but I do grill a lot. My previous pellet grill was a small Cabela's brand that didn't do well holding up (auger issues) and had major temp swings from one side to the other. Hence the reason for upgrading to a flat bottom smoke shield design.

I'm also new to forums so please feel free to critique my etiquette and naiveness 😉

Thank you for letting me join & looking forward to participating!!

Bob
  • #2 by 02ebz06 on 26 May 2021
  • Greetings Bob, welcome to the forum.
    What part of Wisconsin are you in ?
    I was born in Milwaukee, lived in Oak Creek (just south of Milwaukee) and went to college in Platteville (southwest corner of the state).
  • #3 by BobKz on 26 May 2021
  • Brought up in West Bend, currently reside in Kewaskum. Haven't really branched out much lol.
  • #4 by 02ebz06 on 26 May 2021
  • I've been all over. Lived in the 4 time zones.  ;D
  • #5 by Canadian John on 26 May 2021

•  Welcome Bob from Canada.  We enjoy new members just like you!    "Expert griller", what's that? We simply enjoy ourselves in the world of pellet cooking.
  • #6 by pmillen on 26 May 2021
  • Welcome to PF, Bob.  That's a beautiful, highly desirable pellet pit.  Cook some stuff up, post the recipe and show us photographs.  In that way, maybe I can duplicate your cook.
  • #7 by BobKz on 26 May 2021
  • You bet! 😊 Planning a brisket flat this weekend. First one on the Coyote 👍 will post details and pictures.
  • #8 by Kristin Meredith on 26 May 2021
  • Welcome to PF, Bob.  That's a beautiful, highly desirable pellet pit.  Cook some stuff up, post the recipe and show us photographs.  In that way, maybe I can duplicate your cook.

Agree!  I don't think I am familiar with your pit so would love to see photos.  Welcome.
  • #9 by yorkdude on 26 May 2021
  • Another welcome this time from the Manhattan, Ks. area.
  • #10 by BobKz on 26 May 2021
  • I'll get some better pictures tomorrow. It's due for a deep clean before I smoke the brisket this weekend but here are a few front shots while I was making pizza today...
  • #11 by jdmessner on 29 May 2021
  • Greetings from the sunset side of the lake! Looking forward to pictures of the brisket. Nice looking grill. I will be interested in hearing how you like it.
Pages:
Actions