Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by zephyr on 29 Sep 2017
  • Hey Bentley, can we still get a discount on Vacuum rolls or bags with this new group, like we did on the old one?   .................................. ZEP
  • #2 by Bentley on 29 Sep 2017
  • I do not remember the thread, I just bought $40 worth, so it sure would have been nice!  Do you remember any more about it?  Larry must have had stuff going on the side I had no idea about...Way to go Larry!
  • #3 by zephyr on 30 Sep 2017
  • I think it was another member, at the time, on the other site, that gave us a discount if we told him we were from the other site.  I can't remember, I think the guy that sold them

was from or was VACMASTER.                    ..............................     ZEP
  • #4 by Bentley on 30 Sep 2017
  • Hope they come to Pellet Fan!
  • #5 by bregent on 30 Sep 2017
  • There's a woman on another smoking forum that runs VacuumSealers Unlimited and supplies that forum with monthly discount codes. The bags they carry are excellent quality, and with the discount the prices can usually, but not always,  beat other sites. Bentley I'll send you her contact info via PM.
  • #6 by Bentley on 04 Oct 2017
  • Just contacted them also, will see if they respond.  But another member mentioned that it might be another company, so I contacted them.  Whether it is or not, Lisa was nice enough to send me this offer.

Hi Bentley,

If the forum members enter the code SM1017 they will receive 10% off all FoodSaver style bags and rolls for the month of October.

Thank you,

Lisa Bilotta
    Owner

Vacuum Sealers Unlimited
    Vacuumsealersunlimited.com

I can't remember, I think the guy that sold them

was from or was VACMASTER.                    ..............................     ZEP
  • #7 by pmillen on 01 Nov 2017

• I primarily use these 8"—11½" vacuum sealer bags.  My source dried up.

Where's a good place to buy similar, and maybe other sizes?

EDIT:  Repaired high bit characters corrupted by Simple Machines update.
  • #8 by bregent on 01 Nov 2017
  • Here's where I've been getting them:  https://pelletfan.com/index.php?topic=675.msg7568#msg7568
  • #9 by pmillen on 01 Nov 2017
  • Well, shoot!  I didn't search 'cause I thought that I would have seen the relevant post.

Mods, you can delete this thread if you like.  There's no point in duplicating.
  • #10 by BigDave83 on 01 Nov 2017
  • Lisa and her company are great to deal with, bought many times from them.
  • #11 by Bentley on 01 Nov 2017
  • Vacmaster never responded to me, so either was not them, or they do not care to share the same discount as they gave Pelletheads.
  • #12 by Darwin on 01 Nov 2017
  • Get them from Lisa on the other link.  I also use bags from Cabelas when on sale.   ;)
  • #13 by dman77fb on 03 Nov 2017
  • Check out the Home app.  They are crazy cheap, but you have to wait for them to ship from overseas. 

I bought my smoke tube from that app.  If my memory is correct, I think I spent about $12 for it, but had to wait about 2 weeks to get it.
  • #14 by mrtune on 03 Nov 2017
  • Here's where I've been getting them:  https://pelletfan.com/index.php?topic=675.msg7568#msg7568

Thanks for the link!! Great deal on bags!!
  • #15 by hughver on 03 Nov 2017
  • My problem with this source is that they don't seem to have 11 1/2" wide bags or rolls. I use the wider bags for brisket.
Pages:
Actions