Accessories & Essentials > Equipment -- grill grates, grill mats, brushes, covers, tongs, etc.

Oh, lookie here, I forgot I had these.

(1/4) > >>

Chris__M:
Before my recent return, I was last active here in 2018. Although I carried on cooking on grills, the last 3 years had definitely been less adventurous, and more sticking to things I knew. Other factors was that my Traeger was running on a make-shift controller, and during the time I suffered several bouts of fairly serious illness (now all resolved), also resulting in a bit of depression (also resolved).

So in rekindling the hobby again, I have surprised myself with some purchases I had made and forgotten. Like these.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

I bought these with enthusiasm in 2018, but then realised they would each take up a large amount of the grill space on my Lil Tex. So enthusiasm waned, and they got stuck in the cupboard.

I think with the real estate of the Legacy 1200, I can probably find room for these boys.  :D

Kristin Meredith:
A Johnny cake pan!  Are you going to make some for your friends?

Chris__M:

--- Quote from: Kristin Meredith on June 04, 2021, 03:30:39 PM ---A Johnny cake pan!  Are you going to make some for your friends?

--- End quote ---

I think that was my plan when I bought it back then, in a fit of enthusiasm, I feel kind of honour-bound to follow it through, now. :D

Cornbread is something I have never tried making, so will need to experiment; but I already make bread, so I should be ok.

Actually, I bet my no-knead bread would work brilliantly in that skillet. Hadn't even thought of that!

Th3Batman86:

--- Quote from: Kristin Meredith on June 04, 2021, 03:30:39 PM ---A Johnny cake pan!  Are you going to make some for your friends?

--- End quote ---

is Johnny cake different than cornbread?

02ebz06:
Looks like you could make scones in it as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View