Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thermoworks BIG Announcement Tomorrow 6/24/21  (Read 1945 times)

02ebz06

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Rio Rancho, NM
Re: Thermoworks BIG Announcement Tomorrow 6/24/21
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2021, 11:05:13 AM »

I'm hoping the TimeStack will go on sale.

Haha.  I have a few of those things that I have not used much.  I should probably sell mine.

When we make bread, we make different kinds and they have different rest periods, cooking times, etc.
Having one device to handle multiple timers is convenient, rather than setting the oven timer, microwave timer, Chef Alarm timer, etc.
Not something we would use on a daily basis, but would be nice from time to time.

========================================================================================================

I'm hoping the TimeStack will go on sale.
The Time Stack doesn't necessarily need to come on sale for a better price. Quite often there are, _% off everything sales that are close to or match specific item sales..Make sure you are Thermoworks mailing  list for their announcements.

Thanks, I will get on the list.

I should have ThermoWorks stock with all I've bought from them. Hahaha
I have two Smokes, a Thermapen, and a Chefs Alarm. Plus a half a dozen or so I've bought as gifts.
Bruce here - These are my cooking toys:
Lone Star Grillz 20x42 Pellet Grill (on order),   CampChef XXL Vertical Pellet Smoker,   Grilla Grills Primate (on order),   Pizza Party Emozione pizza oven

MP09

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
Re: Thermoworks BIG Announcement Tomorrow 6/24/21
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2021, 02:59:23 PM »

Only when i give my current one to my son will i upgrade or when the ONE goes on sale...
BGW Grid Iron and a bunch of old gassers "now retired"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up