Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > MAK

MAK Discontinues M4 Probes for K-Style Probes

<< < (3/3)

Bar-B-Lew:
Will the controller still work with programs and those Maverick probes?

elenis:

--- Quote from: Bar-B-Lew on July 09, 2021, 09:43:48 PM ---Will the controller still work with programs and those Maverick probes?

--- End quote ---

I have never used any of the programs built into the controller so I can't speak to that, all I have done testing wise is use the probe and confirmed it showed the same temperature on the Mak as it does on the Maverick unit. I'll have to use one of the programs and see if that works. I don't have the wireless stuff on my unit.

Bar-B-Lew:

--- Quote from: elenis on July 12, 2021, 11:16:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bar-B-Lew on July 09, 2021, 09:43:48 PM ---Will the controller still work with programs and those Maverick probes?

--- End quote ---

I have never used any of the programs built into the controller so I can't speak to that, all I have done testing wise is use the probe and confirmed it showed the same temperature on the Mak as it does on the Maverick unit. I'll have to use one of the programs and see if that works. I don't have the wireless stuff on my unit.

--- End quote ---

I have not used them either, but I think it would be good information to share with someone who may use the programs.  This could be a much less expensive option for someone in need of a replacement prove for the M4.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View