Here's How I.... > Cook Everything Else (Pizza, Appetizers, Desserts, etc)

Meatloaf in the Pit

<< < (2/3) > >>

BigDave83:
I will have to try the catsup and or bbq sauce again. I have made it in the past and never cared for the finished product, it seems like yours is using much less than what I made.

Could be that it is not what I was used to growing up. When Woman made it, it was just ground beef a couple of eggs, onions, salt, pepper, some milk and it could have either oatmeal, saltines, or bread crumbs for the other item. I am sure she did it at times but I don't recall it ever being hit with catsup on top of it. My go to for lazy meatloaf if mix of ground beef and pork, eggs, course chopped onions (I like the larger pieces in mine) a box of stove top stuffing, milk and steak seasoning. I have put cheese in it, the GF loves cheese but not in meatloaf.

Have not done one in a while, maybe this coming week.

02ebz06:
Meatloaf is always good. One of the great comfort foods.
Nicely done!!!

Bar-B-Lew:
I will either be making meatloaf or salisbury steaks tomorrow.  I just got the meat, bread crumbs, and bell peppers.

02ebz06:

--- Quote from: Bar-B-Lew on July 17, 2021, 12:03:23 PM ---I will either be making meatloaf or salisbury steaks tomorrow.  I just got the meat, bread crumbs, and bell peppers.

--- End quote ---

No onions ?

Bar-B-Lew:

--- Quote from: 02ebz06 on July 17, 2021, 12:10:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bar-B-Lew on July 17, 2021, 12:03:23 PM ---I will either be making meatloaf or salisbury steaks tomorrow.  I just got the meat, bread crumbs, and bell peppers.

--- End quote ---

No onions ?

--- End quote ---

I had some onions and the other ingredients and bought some more onions, so yes.  I may even through in a jar of spicy mushrooms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View