Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Aug 2021
  • You sent me an email from League II to join League I, but yahoo is telling me I am already a member of League I
  • #17 by RobertG on 24 Aug 2021
  • Count me in
  • #18 by Bentley on 25 Aug 2021
  • I want to make sure I am clear, as it has been difficult to know who is in and who is not since team names do not always match names on Pellet Fan.  So here are the teams that are signed up.  If you do not see your team, YOU NEED TO SEND ME A PM ON THIS SITE, THAT IS A PERSONAL MESSAGE OF AN EMAIL ADDRESS I CAN SEND A TEAM REQUEST THAT YOU WILL GET SO YOU CAN SIGN UP.  WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

Team   Manager   Joined   Notes
    logo   Get Bent   Bent   Jul 23   Created League
    logo   LapDawgs      Jul 23   Joined via renew
    logo   barkonbutts   Brian   Jul 27   Joined via renew
    logo   Umsmellsgood   johnnym   Jul 27   Joined via renew
    logo   Steelers FC   Lew   Jul 27   Joined via renew
    logo   Pork-n-BrewCrew   Joe   Jul 28   Joined via renew
    logo   Meat Inc.   Aaron   Aug 5   Joined via renew
    logo   T.D. Stud   lee f   
    logo   Robert's Team   Robert   Yesterday   Joined via renew
  • #19 by Bentley on 03 Sep 2021
  • Auto draft should be any time within the next 24 hours, then you can go in and set 1st weeks line ups!
  • #20 by Bar-B-Lew on 04 Sep 2021
  • Looks like I beat everyone else to the punch with the first free agent moves.  Will see if the moves come back to haunt me later.

Any reason we still have divisions instead of just having a ten team league with the top 4 teams in the playoffs or 8 depending on how many weeks the playoffs are?
  • #21 by Bentley on 04 Sep 2021
  • That was the way it was set up years ago.  We had 14 or 16 team leagues I think.  I can probably make it conform to several type constructs.  I just figured everybody plays everybody.  I do not believe the dividions matter when the playoffs come, I think the top X amount of teams get in.  I guess I need to go see how many that is!
  • #22 by hughver on 04 Sep 2021
  • I do not seem to appear on the list.

Hey Hugh,
    This note is to confirm that you have created a team called Hugh's Notable Team, which has been placed in the Custom League named PelletFan.com FF League II (941623).
    You have chosen to participate in a league with an Autopick draft. Your commissioner will set your league's draft status to ready and we'll notify you by email as soon as your team has been selected.
    We have set default player rankings for you, but you should take ownership and personalize them to your liking. You can begin ranking players as soon as you want to by going to your team page.
    New to Fantasy Football or want to learn more? Check out our video tutorials and soak up the knowledge.
    Thanks for joining. Good luck.
  • #23 by Bar-B-Lew on 04 Sep 2021
  • League II was deleted because there were not enough players for one league let alone two.  Bentley did have a post here a few weeks ago about contacting him to confirm being in League I.
  • #24 by Bentley on 04 Sep 2021
  • You are in Hugh.  It was the 2nd link I sent you.  Not sure why you do not see it when you go to Yahoo sports.
  • #25 by Bar-B-Lew on 09 Sep 2021
  • Season is underway.  I hope everyone got their players in for tonight.  Good luck this season!
  • #26 by cookingjnj on 10 Sep 2021
  • Ugh, before the season even starts one of my starting RB gets hurt in practice and out for the season.  Back to the drawing board.  But, the season has now officially begun.  Good luck all.
  • #27 by Bentley on 10 Sep 2021
  • Completely forgot about Thursday game!
Pages:
Actions