Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by just4fn on 26 Oct 2021
  • I love Costco's premade dinners.  We just had the Korean beef.  Took about 20 minutes to cook and it was very good.  I feeds about 6 and cost 22.00.  We had it over rice.  Their stuffed peppers are good,  pasta and sausage, enchilada's, stuffed shells.  The pesto salmon is to die for.  It's all good and you can't go wrong for the price and how many they serve. Don't get me started on their pot pies
  • #2 by Hank D Thoreau on 26 Oct 2021
  • I was very disappointed in a Sam's Club premade enchilada dinner. I was really looking forward to eating it. Then I discovered that the enchiladas were made with flour tortillas. That's just not right.

How are the Cosco enchiladas made? I will definitely look at the stuffed bell peppers. As long as there is no cheese I am all in.
  • #3 by just4fn on 27 Oct 2021
  • I was very disappointed in a Sam's Club premade enchilada dinner. I was really looking forward to eating it. Then I discovered that the enchiladas were made with flour tortillas. That's just not right.

How are the Cosco enchiladas made? I will definitely look at the stuffed bell peppers. As long as there is no cheese I am all in.

I think they are flour tortillas.  Probably my least favorite but still ok.
  • #4 by TravlinMan on 27 Oct 2021
  • Sometimes a simple chicken pot pie from Costco hits the spot on a cold fall day.

They certainly don’t skimp on the chicken..

Good excuse to fire up the Memphis and cooked over the wood fire really adds a nice touch to the meal.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #5 by reubenray on 27 Oct 2021
  • I love Costco's premade dinners.  We just had the Korean beef.  Took about 20 minutes to cook and it was very good.  I feeds about 6 and cost 22.00.  We had it over rice.  Their stuffed peppers are good,  pasta and sausage, enchilada's, stuffed shells.  The pesto salmon is to die for.  It's all good and you can't go wrong for the price and how many they serve. Don't get me started on their pot pies

The pot pie I bought from Costco a few years ago was terrible.  I believe it was spoiled.  Since then I did not try any other premade dinners.
  • #6 by Osborn Cox on 28 Oct 2021
  • I like quite a few of there dinners, the Beef Bulgogi is good and the ravioli lasagna is a family favorite, but honestly I do not like the pot pies or any of the entrees that are made with leftover rotisserie chickens.   Not a big fan of white meat chicken to begin with and when it’s made out of leftover chicken it’s even drier.
Pages:
Actions