Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by triplebq on 02 Oct 2017
  • FYI Snake River Farms has briskets on sale for 15% off today only.
  • #2 by Jimsbarbecue on 02 Oct 2017
  • Thanks for the heads up
  • #3 by Queball on 04 Oct 2017
  • They had 14 to 16 lb, gold grade "briskies" on sale at $179.00, down from low $200's. Smaller weights were the same price range. ...... Was really tempted, but just couldn't pull the trigger. But, Thanks! for the heads up. ..... Maybe next time.
    • Queball
  • #4 by triplebq on 04 Oct 2017
  • They had 14 to 16 lb, gold grade "briskies" on sale at $179.00, down from low $200's. Smaller weights were the same price range. ...... Was really tempted, but just couldn't pull the trigger. But, Thanks! for the heads up. ..... Maybe next time.

I understand you. That is a lot of coins for a brisket.
  • #5 by TechMOGogy on 04 Oct 2017
  • Wow - that is big $$$
  • #6 by Bentley on 04 Oct 2017
  • Sorry, it will have to rub my feet before it gets cooked at that price!
  • #7 by triplebq on 04 Oct 2017
  • I thought I would never cook a Wagyu brisket but last year SNF had a Buy One Get One free offer and I purchased 2. As much as I hate to say it was the best brisket I have ever cooked. I didn't think there would be a big difference between a Wagyu and an Angus Prime. I was wrong  ??? It was worth $75.00  :lick:

• #8 by Bentley on 04 Oct 2017
  • Was given one by David Baker and cooked it for a competition, much like the Berkshire Pork I paid 4X more for, I was not that impressed, but taste is subjective, so glad you liked it!
Pages:
Actions