Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > Memphis

Memphis Pro ITC3 ... anyone have one?

(1/4) > >>

Scoop559:
I took the plunge and purchased the Memphis Pro ITC3. It's scheduled to be dropped off today. Anyone have experience with one? Just joined this forum and excited to peruse all of the old posts.

Bentley:
Looked it up, man had the Memphis Pro change since I bought mine almost 12 years ago!  Look like a Great pit, hope you enjoy it!  My unit has been very reliable over that time frame!  Are you from the Valley?

Scoop559:
The carrier says it's out for delivery, so it should be here soon. I'll post photos of the unboxing. My new toy :). I'm eager to see how the upgrades (variable speed blower and augers, "IntelliBurn" etc.) work out. This is billed as the most advanced pellet smoker/grill available and there's next to nothing about it online ... no reviews, nothing.

Bar-B-Lew:
I will be curious to get your thoughts on this grill and hope you enjoy it.

Just to think that I paid $3300 including shipping in 2012 for the Elite with cover, geni tool, 120# of pellets, and the 3 extra racks.  A new Elite will be 2x that with taxes and shipping and it is not even made in the USA.

Scoop559:
It sure is expensive. And they have to be saving big $$ using Chinese labor. I'll post a full report on the quality. If this works as advertised I'm gonna be happy. I've owned three different Traegers and currently have a Beale Street that will be sold once the Pro is up and running. I clearly have a pellet grill "problem" LOL.

FWIW the Chinese-built Beale Street is very well constructed and I didn't notice any defects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View