Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Scoop559 on 28 Dec 2021
  • I took delivery of the Memphis Pro Cart ITC3 this afternoon. Here are some photos, both external and internal. Beware: removing the protective film around the unit was a major pain in the arse.

The grill was mostly assembled except for the side shelves. I also had to attach the ITC3 screen, which is bolted flush to the side of the unit for shipping.

The burn pot is removable, the igniter is exposed and the Genie tool is redesigned to allow quick removal of the burn pot.

I'll post more tomorrow when I do the initial burn-in.
  • #2 by Bar-B-Lew on 28 Dec 2021
  • hahaha....how could I have forgotten about that film on the steel.
  • #3 by 02ebz06 on 29 Dec 2021
  • That film is a real PITA.

What app did you use to view the pictures ?
  • #4 by Scoop559 on 29 Dec 2021
  • Is there a way I can upload the photos so they can be seen without having to download them?
  • #5 by BigDave83 on 29 Dec 2021
  • Is there a way I can upload the photos so they can be seen without having to download them?

under the box where you type you will see Attachments and other options. click that and you can add the pics there. There is a size limit.
  • #6 by TravlinMan on 30 Dec 2021

Save them as '.jpg' and then edit the original post, remove the '.heic' picture attachments and add/upload the '.jpg' photos.

.................... :bbq: :clap:
  • #7 by okie smokie on 03 Apr 2022
  • Noticed you bought this to replace the Beale Street.  What was your reason?
Pages:
Actions