Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by AnyExcuse2Q on 02 Oct 2017
  • Got an email from Traeger over the weekend, "The Timberline is back! Ready?".  I know people have had soot problems with them, but I didn't think Traeger had stopped selling them or anything?  Hope they resolve the issues, I'd like to get one in a year or two.
  • #2 by Free Mr. Tony on 02 Oct 2017
  • I had read somewhere that they halted production for a bit. Not sure where I saw it, or if it was true.
  • #3 by Free Mr. Tony on 03 Oct 2017
  • I went to the traeger site after I saw this post. They had a promotional video on the front page that was using the same terminology that you read in the email. According to the video, they sold out within 24 hours and now are back. I don't think I believe that version of the story, but I guess anything is possible.
  • #4 by bproffer on 03 Oct 2017
  • They had been sold out online since the release day and now they have stock. Dealers have had stock, but they were unavailable online. I am not sure if they ever halted production, but they may have to implement changes to the 1300's configuration. Originally they had a collar around the induction fan, but they have since removed the collar as part of the fix to certain issues.
Pages:
Actions