Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by urnmor on 04 Feb 2022
  • Arrived in Jacksonville and decided to go into the marsh and swamps to hunt for alligators.  I did not see any however I did see signs of them.  I came across a lizard which i believe was related to the geico family.
  • #2 by 02ebz06 on 04 Feb 2022

• Everglades is a pretty cool place.

We took an Everglades Air-Boat tour once.  The details about it by the air-boat pilot was pretty informative.
    Saw a couple small gators, at a distance though.

When we got back, I went to throw something in the trash barrel, and there was a live possum in the bottom of it.
    Not something you would expect to see in a trash container. Not sure how it got there either.

Hard to see, but that's a gator in the center of the first picture.
  • #3 by Canadian John on 04 Feb 2022

•   Hmmm.  Swamp People/History Channel.
  • #4 by Bentley on 04 Feb 2022
  • My Mom and I were gonna go back and visit my uncles at Marco Island in 2011 and I had planned for us all to drive over and take in air boat ride through the Glades.  Mom had emergency surgery and we never did make it.  Want to get down one day and do it!
  • #5 by Brushpopper on 05 Feb 2022
  • If that lizard can turn green also we have those here too.  They can only do brown and green though here.  I have no idea what they are called but our outside dog loves to chase them and destroy the plants trying to catch one.
  • #6 by jdmessner on 05 Feb 2022
  • If you do get an alligator, how will you cook it? I assume it would have to go in a "Croc" Pot?!
  • #7 by 02ebz06 on 05 Feb 2022
  • If you do get an alligator, how will you cook it? I assume it would have to go in a "Croc" Pot?!
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • #8 by GREG-B on 05 Feb 2022
  • Had alligator a couple of times.  Tough, tasted like chicken. :rotf:
  • #9 by urnmor on 06 Feb 2022

No no as alligators and crocks don’t get along :)
  • #10 by ylr on 07 Feb 2022
  • Kicking a gator while wearing Crocs won't work, either.... ;D
Pages:
Actions