Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by 02ebz06 on 19 Oct 2022
  • Considering I didn't have to do the work to build them, they are really nice. Haha
  • #47 by Big Bear on 22 Oct 2022
  • When they are dried they dont go very far.  The paprika on the left, when that is dried and ground it will probably be 1 cup!

What variety of Paprika are they. Do you know their heat level? I used to grow a variety called Paprika Supreme but it can't be found any longer so looking for a new one.
    Thanks
  • #48 by Bentley on 22 Oct 2022
  • They did not even list variety.  It was from Sandia seed and they just called it Paprika.  No heat at all.
  • #49 by Big Bear on 23 Oct 2022
  • They did not even list variety.  It was from Sandia seed and they just called it Paprika.  No heat at all.

Thank you, Ever look at ChilePlants  online? They have an amazing array of Seeds, live and fresh chiles and Tomatos available.
  • #50 by Brushpopper on 24 Oct 2022
  • Thank you, Ever look at ChilePlants  online? They have an amazing array of Seeds, live and fresh chiles and Tomatos available.
    I've seen that site before and I'm intrigued with the fact that they are in New Jersey.  You would think it would be here in South Texas since we don't get as strong of weather as they do up there.  I need to set a reminder to order stuff after the first of the year.
  • #51 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Oct 2022
  • Thank you, Ever look at ChilePlants  online? They have an amazing array of Seeds, live and fresh chiles and Tomatos available.
    I've seen that site before and I'm intrigued with the fact that they are in New Jersey.  You would think it would be here in South Texas since we don't get as strong of weather as they do up there.  I need to set a reminder to order stuff after the first of the year.

That place is only 60-90 minutes from my house.  I just read about it a few weeks ago.
  • #52 by Bentley on 30 Oct 2022
  • About 2 weeks in!  Bad lighting in garage.

• #53 by Bentley on 03 Nov 2022
  • Coming up on a month later.  I think you can see which has green matter added to it an which don't!

• #54 by Bentley on 19 Nov 2022
  • Getting closer each week.  The pile with all the grass clippings is much further along.  They were both smoking when i turned them this morning!

Pages:
Actions