Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by JoeGrilling on 07 Feb 2022
  • Prime brisket has been holding at $5.49/lb for six months or more at my local Costco.  The price dropped in the past week to $4.99/lb.
  • #2 by 02ebz06 on 07 Feb 2022
  • No a big drop, but at least it's going in the right direction.   :clap:

• #3 by BigDave83 on 07 Feb 2022
  • I saw briskets at the small Italian market I go to last week $10.99 was at Gordons Food over the weekend $4.79 I believe. No idea of grade on either.

Beef prices around me seem to still be up there, ground beef is not seen for under $4 a pound most of the time and that is the 73% stuff get into the 85 or 93 and looking at $5-6 a pound.

Chicken breasts are something that I have noticed have increased 50% or more, used to they were $2/# now $3 or slightly under. I bought cases at Gordons last year I think it was for $1/# in 40# cases. When I was there Sunday $29 for a 10# bag.

Have been seeing some of the pork prices falling in places.
  • #4 by JoeGrilling on 14 Mar 2022
  • It looks like there is a little relief on brisket prices.  My Livermore Costco dropped the prime price to $3.99 /lb.  This is the lowest I've seen it in over a year.  I had to snag one.
  • #5 by 02ebz06 on 14 Mar 2022
  • Isn't that what Prime was normally ?
    Good deal, I may have to pay Costco a visit.
  • #6 by SmokinHandyman on 14 Mar 2022
  • I will wait and buy pork
  • #7 by JoeGrilling on 14 Mar 2022
  • Isn't that what Prime was normally ?
    Good deal, I may have to pay Costco a visit.

The lowest I believe it got around here was $2.99/lb but that was before Covid. 
Pages:
Actions