Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > Memphis

Replacement parts for Memphis grills--no list on website

(1/2) > >>

okie smokie:
On the Memphis site there is no comprehensive parts list. Just a couple of accessories shown. i.e. Flavorizer insert; meat probe. 
1: why no list and prices?
2. Do you just call them when parts needed?
3. And do they have what you need?

Bentley:
Have only needed 2 things in 11 years and I just called Greg.  I think me may be retired, but I am sure CS will help when anything comes up.

okie smokie:
Thanks for the info. Still wonder why this issue is not published on their cite?  I suspect that there is a desire to imply that their products do not often require repair, which it appears is correct. I should have mine tomorrow as it is now here.

Canadian John:
  My parts ordering experience with Memphis was ordering a spare igniter that I wanted for a spare. BTW - still using the original igniter that's almost 5 years old.

I had a few warranty items that were replaced promptly & w/o question.

The ordering process is: simply call Memphis with the unit's serial # and tell the what you are after. If it's warranty or not the part is on the way to you chop chop. Non warranty items require a credit card #.

I rather prefer this method vs on line ordering for several reasons. I feel the credit card info is more secure.  If there is parts # change or improvement you'll get the latest along with any info related to the

replacement. Then it's always ao ask any questions you may have. I always found Memphis went out of their way to help. I got several good tips from Greg in the service dept when I talked to him..

I hope you will enjoy your Memphis as much as much as I do.

okie smokie:
Thanks John.  Just got a call and they will deliver to me today around noon. I'm ready to assemble.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View