Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meat Mitch Whomp Sauce  (Read 328 times)

pmillen

• Global Moderator
  • You are starting to smell like smoke.
  • This pistol is most fun for the buck
Meat Mitch Whomp Sauce
« on: May 27, 2022, 04:17:05 PM »

I just read that it won first place in this year's American Royal and that their rub was second place.

That's rather good recommendations.  Do any of you know the flavor profiles?  Mustard sauce?  Sweet?  I'd like to know more before I buy.
Paul

MAK 2-Star – M Grills M-36 – Hunsaker Drum – Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle – PK Grill – Masterbuilt 1050 – Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Drive & Blower

02ebz06

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Rio Rancho, NM
Re: Meat Mitch Whomp Sauce
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 05:31:58 PM »

Found this:

Description on Bottle:
Nice to meat you! Kansas City Barbeque, Taste our experience - Try our award winning BBQ. So Good, it' make you squeal! She's sweet with heat, PODS! Use it for ribs, steak, brisket, pork,
foie gras, chicken, 9 irons, eggs, scrapple, your mother-in-law, use it to water flowers, WHOMP!

Ingredients:
Cider vinegar, water, brown sugar, sugar, tomato paste, spice blend (with salt, chili pepper, dehydrated onion and garlic, spices and spice extractives), Worcestershire sauce ( with molasses, corn syrup, and tamarind), distilled vinegar, caramel color, natural flavor.
Bruce here - These are my cooking toys:
Lone Star Grillz 20x42 Pellet Grill (on order),   CampChef XXL Vertical Pellet Smoker,   Grilla Grills Primate (on order),   Pizza Party Emozione pizza oven

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 09:06:37 PM »

1st I am hearing of it!  When the 1st ingredient is Cider Vinegar probably not my thang...but Kristin would probably go for it! 
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

pmillen

• Global Moderator
  • You are starting to smell like smoke.
  • This pistol is most fun for the buck
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 10:49:07 AM »

Thanks for the look-up, Z06 (desirable car).

Yep, Bentley, not mine either.
Paul

MAK 2-Star – M Grills M-36 – Hunsaker Drum – Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle – PK Grill – Masterbuilt 1050 – Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Drive & Blower

hughver

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • University of Louisiana
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 02:33:46 PM »

I'm always looking for a good rub or sauce, so I ordered one of each. I recently bought a peach BBQ sauce from a Georgia peach farm. Have not tried it yet, but I like Georgia peaches, entirely different from California or Washington peaches.
--Hugh -- Sun Lakes, AZ. Traeger Select W/SS4, BGE-L, Charbroil Inferred Gas, Smokey Mountain Vertical Gas
Pages: [1]   Go Up