Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bar-B-Lew on 19 Jun 2022
  • #2 by Canadian John on 20 Jun 2022

•  Impressive. Just not my style of grill - too much going on.
  • #3 by BigDave83 on 20 Jun 2022
  • I saw that in my email yesterday. I am not sure if it would be worth the price they are wanting for it to me. I think this would be great if someone needing a new gas unit and wanting to get in to pellets also.
  • #4 by okie smokie on 20 Jun 2022
  • Not sure I would know which part to use.  Or when to clean what. Will be interesting to see how it performs. 
  • #5 by hughver on 20 Jun 2022
  • My grills are wearing out almost as fast as I am. If I outlive them, I might consider this unit.
  • #6 by Brushpopper on 21 Jun 2022
  • I'd like to see a pellet/charcoal combo.  I've tried to think about how to build one but my wife keeps thinking up other projects for me so it will probably never happen.  And it's too hot already to do any welding anyway.
  • #7 by Bar-B-Lew on 21 Jun 2022
  • I'd like to see a pellet/charcoal combo.  I've tried to think about how to build one but my wife keeps thinking up other projects for me so it will probably never happen.  And it's too hot already to do any welding anyway.

I think that exists already, but don't remember the brand.  You may want to consider asking that question in a thread of its own as I am not sure how many people are reading this one.
  • #8 by Brushpopper on 22 Jun 2022

I think that exists already, but don't remember the brand.  You may want to consider asking that question in a thread of its own as I am not sure how many people are reading this one.

If we start a new thread then I will want one and I darn sure don't need one ;)
Pages:
Actions