Accessories & Essentials > Thermometers, Probes, Remote Temp Monitoring Systems etc.

Thermapen ONE

(1/4) > >>

Canadian John:

Simply curious if any of you have the latest Thermapen: Thermapen ONE,  and if so, your comments.

I am not in the market for a new thermometer. I have both the Classic & the MK4 Thermapens.  They have served me well over the years & continue to perform well. The improvements of the MK4 over the

Classic are well merited.. Looks as if the "ONE" is another step above the MK4.

Bentley:
What sets it above the MK4?

Canadian John:

Accuracy: +/- .5% from +/- .7%. Both excellent.... Back light: Brighter & more sensitive. .... Warranty: Now 5 Years from 3 ...Battery: Location changed for easier access. Same AA

battery.... Speed: 1 second, up from 2 to 3 seconds..... Cost: Up. Still an excellent price. About the same price as non discounted previous Thermapens when they were introduced.

ADDENDUM: Not a comparison, rather a comment. Thermapens are repairable .  Problems? Call & discuss or email. I have found Thermoworks to be extremely customer conscious & caring..

I may be old school. I prefer to talk to a person in the know & have the option to repair or have an item repaired. Of course, the product must be a good one.

pmillen:
A good deal if you can't spare a second or two.

urnmor:
If was to buy another one I would temp gage I would have to buy more grills and I don't think my wife wold allow that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View