Accessories & Essentials > Pellets -- comments & questions

Smoke Ring Pellets

(1/2) > >>

RWhyman:
So for the last few years, I've been buying Smoke Ring Pellets by the ton and then selling at cost to my local friends and neighbors. I just found out that Kirtland Industries in Michigan is no longer producing pellets. Prior to Smoke Ring, I was involved with some group buys of Lumberjack pellets.

So my question for today is, does anyone have any info on where I could buy 1 ton or a pallet of mixed pellets at a reasonable price?

Thanks

Brushpopper:
I would suggest Cookinpellets.  I've only been able to get my hands on one bag but they were the best I've used.  I like B&B and Pit Boss pellets also.

MP09:
great results with cookinpellets at a fair price

chris becker:
Howdy,
Maybe try the bulk page on cookinpellets.com Brushpopper , cheaper at larger buys and they don't go bad! Or single bags online at most big box and amazon!

okie smokie:
I was told that pellets dry with age and thus disintegrate easier. Unless you are running a restaurant, how do you store these large orders (like 800--2000 lbs)? Do you have a humidity controlled storage? (the bags are perforated, not air tight.) I just buy 100 lbs at a time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View