Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Canadian John on 10 Jul 2022
  •  As long as I have been around I have never seen anything like the following. It all started when searching for accurate barometric pressure readings to calibrate my new watch..

Make sure you click on  "ship radar" & "flight radar". It's amazing how many vessels & planes there are. Click on a single ship or plane & see the detail. Search the other topics as well - amazing.

It may be childlike spending most of the morning examining this site, but wow!

HERE IT IS.   radar-live.com/

Mod Edit:  This site locked up my computer when I clicked on a certain link, use at your discretion!
  • #2 by hughver on 10 Jul 2022
  • What you see on the ship map is boats with an AIS transponder. All commercial boats are required to have one. Lots of larger pleasure boats have one also. I had an AIS receiver on my boat so that I could track the many ferries on my chart plotter.
  • #3 by urnmor on 10 Jul 2022
  • there is also one to track sharks that have been tagged and you may also like explore.org.. It has cams in Africa, Alaska and other locations to watch animals in their habitats and conservation areas.
Pages:
Actions