Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ylr on 22 Aug 2022
  • I was noodling around the forum when I discovered that the first posts on PF were exactly five years ago today!!! Congratulations, Bentley and Kristin! 👍👍👍 :clap: :cool: :clap:
  • #2 by Bentley on 22 Aug 2022
  • Thanks! I have enjoyed them!
  • #3 by pmillen on 22 Aug 2022
  • Gee, a milestone.

This is the best forum that's still operating.  PH was darn good—Bently and Kristin have carried on the tradition.  I'm abundantly happy here.
  • #4 by Kristin Meredith on 22 Aug 2022
  • Wow!  How time flies when you're having fun!  The forum is so great because of all the members and what they do and contribute. Thanks and congrats to us all!
  • #5 by yorkdude on 23 Aug 2022
  • Very nice, a great place for all.
  • #6 by Canadian John on 23 Aug 2022
  •  
      Time flies when having fun.  Hard to believe it's been 5 years..  Looking forward to the next 5.   

Thanks Bent & Kristin!
  • #7 by RobertG on 23 Aug 2022
  • Congratulations Bentley and Kristin.  Thank you for all you do.   :clap:  :cool:
  • #8 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Aug 2022
  • Wow time has blown by.  Thanks to everyone who participates to make this place special.
  • #9 by okie smokie on 25 Aug 2022
  • Congrats to Kristin and Bentley for taking such good care of us and this site. Lotta fun so far, and I'm sure we have all learned a lot from them and the other experts here.  :clap: :clap: :cool:
  • #10 by dk117 on 26 Aug 2022
  • well this is cool. I've been feeling down in the dumps after dropping my kid off at college this week (east coast while we're west.)

But if 5 years can go by this fast, I'll be retired before I know it and be able to chase my kids all over the globe!

Kudos PelletFan!

DK
  • #11 by Bar-B-Lew on 26 Aug 2022
  • well this is cool. I've been feeling down in the dumps after dropping my kid off at college this week (east coast while we're west.)

But if 5 years can go by this fast, I'll be retired before I know it and be able to chase my kids all over the globe!

Kudos PelletFan!

DK

Which school?
  • #12 by dk117 on 26 Aug 2022
  • Seton Hall University.   Very proud, just very far away ~3K miles. 
  • #13 by Fire708 on 26 Aug 2022
  • Never realized we’ve been here that long.
    A huge TY to Bentley and Kirstin for making this possible!
  • #14 by Bar-B-Lew on 27 Aug 2022
  • Seton Hall University.   Very proud, just very far away ~3K miles.

About 85 miles East of me
  • #15 by jdmessner on 30 Aug 2022
  • I was noodling around the forum when I discovered that the first posts on PF were exactly five years ago today!!! Congratulations, Bentley and Kristin! 👍👍👍 :clap: :cool: :clap:

Wow, I would not have guessed it has been 5 years. I have learned a lot and it's been fun trying new things I never would have thought of on my own. The encouragement and support found on these pages is very rare when it comes to online forums. Most of all it is the people on here that make the difference. Bentley and Kristen thanks for putting this together. Here's to another 5 years and beyond!!
Pages:
Actions