Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by jdmessner on 30 Aug 2022
  • Saw this recipe and it sounded too good not to share!

Elephant Stew

Ingredients:
    1 Elephant
    Brown Gravy
    Salt and Pepper to taste
    2 Rabbits (Optional)

Cut elephant into bite sized pieces (this could take up to two months).
    Cover with brown gravy and place over fire and cook for about four weeks at 465*.
    I am sure this could be converted to a pellet grill(s).
    This will serve 3,980 people.
    If more people are expected the rabbits can be added, but only do this if necessary. There are many people who do not like to find a hare in their stew!

• #2 by urnmor on 30 Aug 2022
  • I may have to copy that it is funny
  • #3 by Kristin Meredith on 30 Aug 2022
  •  :pig: :pig: :pig:
  • #4 by hughver on 31 Aug 2022
  •  ;D ;D ;D
  • #5 by just4fn on 17 Sep 2022
  • When I was in elementary school, I had elephant cheeks at a friends house. I thought they tasted great! I told my mom that she served elephant cheeks. My mom called them and asked what they were feeding me.  Come to find out I had halibut cheeks.  Goes to show you,  I will eat anything as long as it is good!
  • #6 by okie smokie on 19 Sep 2022
  • When I was in elementary school, I had elephant cheeks at a friends house. I thought they tasted great! I told my mom that she served elephant cheeks. My mom called them and asked what they were feeding me.  Come to find out I had halibut cheeks.  Goes to show you,  I will eat anything as long as it is good!
    So did you need a hearing aid? Or were they kidding you?
  • #7 by urnmor on 20 Sep 2022

Like hey say i taste like chicken
  • #8 by just4fn on 30 Sep 2022
    So did you need a hearing aid? Or were they kidding you?

I'm sure they said halibut cheeks but I heard elephant cheeks.  People have said I can't hear.
  • #9 by Phil0110 on 18 Oct 2022
  • lol  ;D ;D
Pages:
Actions