Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by okie smokie on 01 Sep 2022
  • At the local Sprouts on sale.  Nice individual packed and frozen, so I don't have to unpack 3 at a time and vac seal them individually. (Like from Costco). Also, gave me a chance to pick out size of 3-3.5 lbs. preferred. Decided not to take any pics but they are better trimmed also.
    There is also sale on Smithfield ribs at Walmart stores. Will check that out.
  • #2 by Bar-B-Lew on 01 Sep 2022
  • Nice to know.  I may have to check out some stores tomorrow.
  • #3 by Bentley on 01 Sep 2022
  • Back to just about a 2019 price.
  • #4 by Bar-B-Lew on 01 Sep 2022
  • Back to just about a 2019 price.

Wasn't too long ago that BB were that price and STL were $1.99.
  • #5 by BigDave83 on 02 Sep 2022
  • I have seen BB for 2.99 around here for the last week or two in different places.

We have a Food Lion about 20 miles away maybe and I believe they had them for that price last week. this week STL are 2.99 and they are doing Butts for 1.59.  I saw Gordons Food BB 3.99 choice brisket 3.99
  • #6 by Bar-B-Lew on 03 Sep 2022
  • I just put 2 racks on the Elite this morning.  Should be ready when the guys get here for our fantasy football draft.
  • #7 by okie smokie on 03 Sep 2022
  • I have heard on news that because of the major drought in middle and western states, that the producers are selling their livestock now because of the reduction in feed production that will follow. Perhaps the current prices reflect greater supply now. Should we stock up now?
  • #8 by BigDave83 on 03 Sep 2022
  • I think any time the price drops a fair amount lower than is had been for a while, is a good time to buy a few extras.
  • #9 by reubenray on 03 Sep 2022
  • I have two racks of spare ribs going on the smoker on Labor Day.  I paid $1.97 a pound for them a few months ago at Walmart.
Pages:
Actions