Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > Blaz'n Grills

BLAZIN new owners

<< < (2/6) > >>

BrandonLutz:
So far, from what I can tell the new owners have improved some things when it comes to the website. Before they purchased Blaz'n, there was no online store to purchase parts directly from them. You had to call them to place an order. Now they have things like replacement parts, accessories, etc on the site.

I was pleased to see that they had replacement wheels in stock as two of mine had started to come apart.

So far I've made two purchases thru the new store and shipping times have been acceptable. Takes about 5 business days to get to me here in Central Louisiana from Nebraska.

pmillen:
Here's my understanding of the Blaz'n acquisition–

The Blaz’n pellet pits were manufactured by Precise Fabrication in Beatrice, NE.  They were acquired by Kinney Manufacturing of Lincoln, NE.  Kinney Manufacturing also acquired M Grills of Mesquite, TX.

I ordered an M Grill M-36 on September 14th.  It was finally delivered, 9 weeks after the original delivery date and during this winter's first snowfall.

Now, I need to figure out how to get it 20-meters down a grassy slope that's covered with snow to the back yard patio.

02ebz06:
Congrats!!!
Looking forward to seeing it out of the box.

Easy way to get it down the hill.
Hose down the hill, let it freeze over night and it will slide down easily.  ;D

pmillen:

--- Quote from: 02ebz06 on December 22, 2022, 01:17:31 PM ---Looking forward to seeing it out of the box.

--- End quote ---

PF is pellet pit focused.  I decided a long time ago to honor it.  Consequently, I doubt that I'll post much about it here.  I may post in other forums where people write about cooking on their charcoal and gas grills, electric smokers, stick burners and such.

02ebz06:
True, but there are many food discussions here that don't involve a pellet grill.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View