Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 02 Sep 2022
  • Just an FYI, most of this is Greek to me, some of you will understand it better and can explain it better to folks like me.  I just figured if things on the site wet wonky for awhile, those that frequent here more regularly will know why!

Hi Bentley,
    This notification is a follow-up to our August 19, 2022 communication regarding planned maintenance and migration.

As part of HostGator's continued commitment to provide you with superior hosting solutions we will be migrating your server to new hardware including support for PHP 8 and other updated technologies. This upgrade will provide your website with enhanced performance as your business needs continue to scale.

The maintenance and migration of your account is now scheduled to take place sometime between September 2 and September 6, overnight, between 10 PM and 6 AM eastern time during non-US business hours. During this time, you may experience a brief loss of connectivity to your website hosting and associated services as your environment is being moved. We recognize the importance of hosting for your business and our operations and 24x7 support teams have taken the steps necessary to minimize any disruption to your service.

• #2 by Brushpopper on 03 Sep 2022
  • Thanks for letting us know.  Hopefully it will be a smooth migration.
Pages:
Actions