Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by urnmor on 11 Sep 2022
  • LESS We FORGET. NEVER
  • #2 by Canadian John on 11 Sep 2022
  •  

So tragic. I remember the day well.
  • #3 by jdmessner on 11 Sep 2022
  • The world has never been the same. Here is a prayer I lifted up today. It was written for the 10th anniversary of 9-11 by Pastor Jeremy Pridgeon.

O God, our hope and refuge, in our distress we come quickly to you. Shock and horror of that tragic day have subsided, replaced now with an emptiness, a longing for an innocence lost.

We come remembering those who lost their lives in New York, Washington D.C., and Pennsylvania. We are mindful of the sacrifice of public servants who demonstrated the greatest love of all by laying down their lives for another. We commit their souls to your eternal care and celebrate their gifts to a fallen humanity. We come remembering and we come in hope, not in ourselves, but in you.

As foundations we once thought secure have been shaken, we are reminded of the illusion of security. In commemorating this tragedy, we give you thanks for your presence in our time of need and we seek to worship you in Spirit and in truth, our guide and our guardian. Amen

• #4 by Bentley on 12 Sep 2022
  • I look at yesterday and say 21 years later and we are forgetting!
  • #5 by yorkdude on 13 Sep 2022
  • I look at yesterday and say 21 years later and we are forgetting!
    Most unfortunately we agree.
  • #6 by hughver on 13 Sep 2022
  • Some will forget but I never will along with 12/07/41. I was only five at the time, but I vividly remember the impact to our way of life. And it is my dad's birthday (RIP).
Pages:
Actions