Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fist cook at the new house  (Read 259 times)

02ebz06

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Rio Rancho, NM
Fist cook at the new house
« on: September 25, 2022, 03:58:27 PM »

Well this didn't start of well, the post, not the cook.
Typed in everything below, added the pictures and it croaked.  I'll post a pic of the error in another thread.

So, followed Lew and cooked a bunch of stuff so we would have ready-to-eat meat in the freezer.
Separated the the shredded pork from the bark,  Bark is good to chew on by itself.
Had to have some for lunch yesterday with a side of Brussel Sprouts and some bark.
Was going to smoke the ham, then though WHY?, it is already cooked and will just be vacuum sealed and frozen right away.
Got everything vacuum sealed today.

I'll try adding pictures one at a time in case adding five at once was the problem.  New phone as well so maybe they got saved to PC is a larger format.  We'll see...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 04:02:37 PM by 02ebz06 »
Bruce here - These are my cooking toys:
Lone Star Grillz 20x42 Pellet Grill (on order),   CampChef XXL Vertical Pellet Smoker,   Grilla Grills Primate (on order),   Pizza Party Emozione pizza oven

Hank D Thoreau

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
  • Civil but disobedient
Re: Fist cook at the new house
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 12:49:40 AM »

Pulled pork in a flour tortilla with Brussel sprouts on the side is not a combination you see every day. My brain originally told me that they must be limes.

By the way, I had trouble all day adding pictures. I kept getting an error screen. I ended up doing them one a time. I can usually add them all at once.

BigDave83

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • South West PA
Re: Fist cook at the new house
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 07:07:46 AM »

Great to see you getting settled and cooking.

I like PP in a skillet to heat up and get a little crisp on some of it. I will toss the tortilla on top of it to warm it, then pork, mustard, cheese and a pickle spear.
Pages: [1]   Go Up