Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pub cheese  (Read 993 times)

yorkdude

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Lake Elbo-Manhattan Kansas
Re: Pub cheese
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2022, 05:26:38 PM »

May I ask what your process was for the cheese spread?

For the cooler here is an amazon link, looks like home depot sells them also.
https://www.amazon.com/Premium-PRF125DX-Single-Merchandiser-Refrigerator/dp/B0B3NCQ9YS?th=1
Yep, she grated a pound of mild cheddar (use sharp), 4 ozs cream cheese, Tbs of worcestershire sauce, 4 ozs of the beer, tsp garlic and onion, 1/2 tsp ground mustard.
We will definetely make it again but use sharp cheese, pull back on the on the garlic and onion (probably by half) and get the crackers ready.
Its really good.
The cooler is a “premier” she thinks is what it was called. Gwennie said it was $975 but she used a coupon or discount. (She reluctantly answered) because it was my Christmas present.
She took the top plexiglass to a buddy who does graphics and wraps on the golf carts and had him do the top.

was this heated to combine or just put in the food processor? also ", Tbs of worcestershire sauce" just 1?
All from the refrigerator except she room temped the cream cheese. Super simple. 1 tablespoon.

NorCal Smoker

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
Re: Pub cheese
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2022, 08:19:16 PM »

I realize this is long after your post, but my wife made these today for a holiday party
 and I thought I would share.  Another option for you. She used half sharp cheddar and half Colby jack for the cheese. She tends to switch it up for variety.  She uses walnuts and pecans for the cheese. The Chiles and pimento give it a southwest flavor.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up