Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Jon515 on 13 Dec 2022
  • I didn't care for it, wife and puppies liked it. I'm not sure how to post pictures.
  • #2 by Brushpopper on 14 Dec 2022
  • Why didn't you like it?
  • #3 by 02ebz06 on 14 Dec 2022
  • I didn't care for it, wife and puppies liked it. I'm not sure how to post pictures.

When you are typing text in the box, right below it is "Attachments and other options".
    Click it, then under "Attach file" click on "Choose file".
  • #4 by Bar-B-Lew on 14 Dec 2022

When you are typing text in the box, right below it is "Attachments and other options".
    Click it, then under "Attach file" click on "Choose file".

After that there is an insert attachment button that needs to be hit for each photo you attach.
  • #5 by dk117 on 14 Dec 2022
    there's an endless amount of ways to screw up brisket, and a handful of ways to make perfection.  And even then, with a perfect plan things can go wrong.

At the end of the day, you still have brisket tacos or brisket hash n eggs.  Chili, soup, sliders.  List for uses of an imperfect brisket is quite long. 
  • #6 by urnmor on 14 Dec 2022
  • So often we are own worse critic and I am eternally grateful for a loving wife that overlooks my cooking mistakes and eats the dinner or most of it anyways.
  • #7 by Bentley on 14 Dec 2022
  • I will gladly eat your mistakes!
  • #8 by Jimsbarbecue on 17 Dec 2022
  • DK said it right. You can cook your perfect brisket and have excellent notes to recreate. Then the next one isn't so good. One of the reason comp teams cook more than one.
  • #9 by Hank D Thoreau on 18 Dec 2022
  • The problem with brisket is how much time I have to invest to do it wrong.
Pages:
Actions