Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by yorkdude on 17 Feb 2023
  • So I am trying to figure out our golf cart website by adding all the text, photos etc. It aint easy, not sure how they get that dang smart, that’s the dumb part of this. The sad part is that I was building a 94 Club Car DS for me (actually Grandgirls). Like an idiot I listed it without a price because I think it’s cute as heck and wanted to fill the inventory page. Good Lord as my witness 2 days later a guy called and was very interested and asked how much. Uhhhhhh…$5,500.00 I blurted thinking he would “move along” onto something else. WRONG, he bought it today, that’s the sad part because now I get to explain my lapse in judgement to my oldest Granddaughter. I wont post any links but if you search “golf cart repair” St. Marys, Kansas and look around you will see it. Ought have kept my mouth shut. Its the fire engine red one.  :help:
  • #2 by Bar-B-Lew on 18 Feb 2023
  • Good news is there are people interested in your work.  Bad news is you have underpriced your efforts.  Adjust accordingly going forward.
  • #3 by Brushpopper on 18 Feb 2023
  • I thought I was the only one who did stuff like that.  Explain to her you're going to het her a better one because the man needed it worse than y'all did.
Pages:
Actions