Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Mar 2023
  • First time ever no #1 seed is in the Elite 8
  • #17 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Mar 2023
  • Found out last week #54 from Princeton is the son of my college roommate's high school buddy.  I thought that was pretty cool.
  • #18 by Bentley on 25 Mar 2023
  • My Dad went to Princeton, he would have been happy for the deep run!
  • #19 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Mar 2023
  • Robert is the winner of our bracket before the next four games are even played.
  • #20 by ylr on 25 Mar 2023
  • The era of the transfer portal has changed college athletics forever, IMO. Continuity is as important as having top athletes on your team.
  • #21 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Mar 2023
  • The era of the transfer portal has changed college athletics forever, IMO. Continuity is as important as having top athletes on your team.

The covid 5th year eligibility has also had a big impact on players gaining experience and having continuity as a team too.  It will be interesting to see if next few year's tournaments play out in a similar fashion as that 5th year of eligibility is coming to an end for most college athletes.
  • #22 by Bentley on 01 Apr 2023
  • I guess I could have done this a week ago!  Congrats to Robert's Remarkable Bracket team for winning this years tourney!  I am sorry, but I know most of you by your handles, so I am not sure who Robert is!

I believe this is a 1st in Pellet Fan History that the Winner could be called before we even knew who was in the Championship Game!

And a Big Atta Boy to SDSU for punching there ticket to the final.  Way to represent the Mountain West!
  • #23 by Bentley on 01 Apr 2023
  • Over All results!

Group Leaders
    Rank   Owner/Bracket/Champ   Round of 64   Round of 32   Round of 16   Round of 8   Round of 4   Championship   Pts/Poss Pts

1st Robert
    Robert's Remarkable Bracket

23        18               12               0                         0                 0                    53/53
    2nd   KristinM
    KristinM's Official Bracket

23   16   8   0   0   0                                                                                      47/47   

Bent
    Bent's Bracket

25   18   4   0   0   0                                                                                       47/47
    4th Lew
    Lew's Legit Bracket

22   10   8   0   0   0                                                                                       40/40
    5th Hugh
    Hugh's Nice Bracket
                                                                22   0   0   0   0   0                                                                                       22/22
    6th Ken
    Ken's Excellent Bracket
                                                                 -   -   -   -   -   -                                                                                                0/0
  • #24 by Kristin Meredith on 03 Apr 2023
  • Congrats Robert!!!
  • #25 by RobertG on 06 Apr 2023
  • Thank you all.  I have been filling out brackets for many years and this year was one of the strangest tournaments I have seen.  There were a lot of great games this year.
Pages:
Actions