Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by 02ebz06 on 12 Apr 2023
  • I would think you will be OK with lows only getting in to the 40's.
  • #17 by jdmessner on 17 Apr 2023
  • This is just getting crazy. Saturday before Easter snowing like crazy. Easter Sunday, sunny and upper 60s. Saturday after Easter, mid 80's sunny and hot. Two days later, cold and snowing like crazy. I hope this is the last of it!!
  • #18 by jdmessner on 02 May 2023
  • I hate to keep complaining, but it is May for crying out loud. We have had a couple of inches of snow accumulate overnight. It has to stop sometime doesn't it?

I did not take the photo, but it was taken last night (May 1), by someone just down the road from us.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #19 by Kristin Meredith on 02 May 2023
  • We don't have snow, but with wind chill it was about 49 late afternoon for the pup's exercise run.  Had to pull out my winter coat.  Our temps in mid-April were mid-80s, now feels like late winter!
  • #20 by reubenray on 02 May 2023
  • For the last three mornings the lows were around 40.  It warms up Wednesday with the lows into the mid 50's and by Saturday the high will be around 90.  My wife's tomato plants will be finally planted Wednesday.
  • #21 by BigDave83 on 02 May 2023
  • we had some snow this morning also, not so much right where I live but a little higher elevations a few miles away the ground and roadways were covered for a bit. Last month we had days in the 80's.
  • #22 by elenis on 02 May 2023
  • I hate to keep complaining, but it is May for crying out loud. We have had a couple of inches of snow accumulate overnight. It has to stop sometime doesn't it?

I did not take the photo, but it was taken last night (May 1), by someone just down the road from us.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Really cool image. We have a bald eagles nest across the street from where I live. I am hoping to be able to get some cool pictures of them with my spotting scope as well as my drone once it arrives. Just don't want to take it too close and have an eagle wreck it.
  • #23 by 02ebz06 on 02 May 2023
  • I think we have turned the corner.
    Was 55 in the morning Sunday and Monday and got up to 82.
    This morning it is 62 already.
  • #24 by Bar-B-Lew on 02 May 2023
  • Certainly feels like Spring here.  Been in the 50s and raining for about a week now.
  • #25 by okie smokie on 02 May 2023

[ Invalid Attachment ]
    Darn global warming!
Pages:
Actions