Accessories & Essentials > Equipment -- grill grates, grill mats, brushes, covers, tongs, etc.

ninja XL Pro. 7 in 1. For indoor.

(1/6) > >>

okie smokie:
I have had an air fryer for the past year. Nice, works well, but limited to just air frying. Brand is "Crownful" `12 qt.  No problems with it except a bit messy at times. My RT 1070 has satisfied my needs for smoker, and grill outside. However, since there are only two of us, I feel wasteful cranking it up to high for steaks and chops etc. Shutdown and clean up after steaks is time consuming as well. So I went to shop on Amazon. Saw the new Ninja XL PRO 7 in 1 indoor cooker and was impressed with the customer reviews with 80% 5 star and 91% 4-5 star reviews. It has both air fry coils and also separate grill/griddle coils, and air fries, grills, griddles, bakes, broils, crisps, and has a smart thermometer as well. Big enough for 6 steaks or burgers, a whole chicken, etc. Has a 4 quart air fry basket, a separate griddle, and the grill has self contained coils. The grill plugs into place as you put it into the unit, the griddle and air fry basket go on top of the grill grate when used.  13" x 9" of cook space, so perfect for us. Both air fryer coils and grill coils can produce 500*, and the grill/griddle has even heat from edge to edge. The thermometer can be set either manually, or by degree of doneness desired for the type of meat chosen. ( 8 different settings for beef). Ninja builds sturdy stuff, and is a bit pricy but this unit was on sale for about $80 off of retail. $288.99 vs $369.95. Soooo it will arrive tomorrow! Will report after trial. Comments appreciated.

Canadian John:

The quest for the ultimate cook continues I see.. Looking forward to your evaluation.

okie smokie:
Not really, John.  Just getting lazy in my old age. Can do all those different cooks with the equipment we have, but with more effort and clean up. Also, perhaps the need for a new "toy". 
A bit like the time when I bought the George Foreman grill.

urnmor:

--- Quote from: okie smokie on April 26, 2023, 02:34:04 PM ---Not really, John.  Just getting lazy in my old age. Can do all those different cooks with the equipment we have, but with more effort and clean up. Also, perhaps the need for a new "toy". 
A bit like the time when I bought the George Foreman grill.

--- End quote ---

Although I do not have one I do think you will enjoy it as Ninja has a good name.  Now I must admit for the most part I have stop buying new cooking toys in fact I have been divesting some of mine

BigDave83:
My cousin has the one you ordered. she uses it for about everything. She told me I need one, I have to much stuff now, not sure where I would put it.

I think you will like it, well maybe, she just uses hers doesn't care if the temp is not 100% accurate or if it has little quirks,with your in depth analysis your experience maybe different than hers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View