Accessories & Essentials > Equipment -- grill grates, grill mats, brushes, covers, tongs, etc.

ninja XL Pro. 7 in 1. For indoor.

<< < (6/6)

BigDave83:
I started looking at these and the other party asked me what it did that none of the rest of the things I have do, and then the important question where you going  to put it, up your (insert your own thought here)?

okie smokie:

--- Quote from: BigDave83 on August 07, 2023, 03:42:05 PM ---I started looking at these and the other party asked me what it did that none of the rest of the things I have do, and then the important question where you going  to put it, up your (insert your own thought here)?

--- End quote ---
Only if there is any room left in there!

pmillen:

--- Quote from: okie smokie on May 22, 2023, 01:02:53 PM ---I they have a balcony, then the new Smoker version would be great also.

--- End quote ---

I have the WoodFire version on order.

One reviewer noted that a Weber throw-away aluminum pan perfectly fits the grease trap at the rear.

okie smokie:

--- Quote from: pmillen on August 08, 2023, 01:46:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: okie smokie on May 22, 2023, 01:02:53 PM ---I they have a balcony, then the new Smoker version would be great also.

--- End quote ---

I have the WoodFire version on order.

One reviewer noted that a Weber throw-away aluminum pan perfectly fits the grease trap at the rear.

--- End quote ---
They are available in most grocery stores with the other disposable aluminum pans. And cheaper!! I believe they are called small bread pans. Perfect fit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View