Accessories & Essentials > Equipment -- grill grates, grill mats, brushes, covers, tongs, etc.

ninja XL Pro. 7 in 1. For indoor.

<< < (2/6) > >>

okie smokie:
Two changes:
1. Item came UPS. From contracted provider to Amazon. It was damaged cosmetically with multiple scratches in the SS cover. It was not in a new factory box. Everything was included, and it plugged in and all controls seemed to work. I "chatted" (and suggested that it was new factory damaged product that should not have been sold as new)with Amazon Service, and they gladly arranged to pick it up and refund the total.  The UPS truck came today and it is gone.
2. After looking again on Amazon, I decided to get the same unit without the smart thermometer. It was $100 cheaper! Also, since I have a Meater that works well, I did not really see any reason to go for the more complex model. Simpler electronics to worry about but otherwise the same functions. It will be here tomorrow. Foodi XL Pro 7 in 1 IG601 for $183. 

02ebz06:
I had bough a Ninja product (don't remember model) from Amazon in "Like New" condition to save about $50.
It was anything but "Like New".
Dirty, parts and manual missing, and had a piece that didn't even go with that unit.
No problem sending it back, but will never buy a "Like New" product from Amazon again.
I guess actual seller was hoping whoever got it would be OK with condition.

okie smokie:
XL Pro without the smart thermometer. New. Arrived in less than 2 days!. Well packed, undamaged and fully functional (tested without food). Will do NY strips tonight on grill for first cook tonight. Plan to use my Meater and set for Medium. Control for all functions is very easy and clear from included booklets. Heavy dude weighs 27 lbs.

Bentley:
How do you do that?  I have needed to talk with them on a few different orders and erroneous charges and have never seen a way to contact them.

--- Quote from: okie smokie on April 28, 2023, 03:12:30 PM ---I "chatted" (and suggested that it was new factory damaged product that should not have been sold as new)with Amazon Service...

--- End quote ---

WiPelletHead:

--- Quote from: Bentley on April 29, 2023, 05:23:38 PM ---How do you do that?  I have needed to talk with them on a few different orders and erroneous charges and have never seen a way to contact them.
--- End quote ---

Bentleu, I have a phone number for Amazon customer service if you would like it. I've used it a couple times with good results.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View