Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by 02ebz06 on 02 May 2023
  • Anybody dealt with NauticaSolution dot Com  ?
    I didn't think Yoder allowed discounts, but NauticaSolution has a Yoder YS640S with the competition cart listed for $691 off retail price.
    Seems too good to be true.

Sent email to Yoder on Sunday about it but haven't heard back.

• #2 by MikeMcQ on 02 May 2023
  • Never heard of them. More often than not if something seems too good to be true it probably is! But ya never know and sounds like you are doing your do diligence.
  • #3 by WiPelletHead on 02 May 2023
  • Every thing points to a scam. They say that they are  located in the U.K. Shipping is via USPS
    Anfd this. https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/nauticasolution.com
  • #4 by 02ebz06 on 02 May 2023
  • Every thing points to a scam. They say that they are  located in the U.K. Shipping is via USPS
    Anfd this. https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/nauticasolution.com
    I've seen several of those sites.  They want you to pay to get further info and nothing says will be a definitive answer.
    I didn't actually look to see where there were located, but UK pretty much says stay away.

I have to say they have done a lot of work setting up the web site.
    I guess for big-ticket items it would be would the effort it then can get people to bite.
  • #5 by BigDave83 on 02 May 2023
  • It could be true, the Pound is worth 25% more than the Dollar.

The shipping part makes no sense but I would think they would drop ship from Yoder.
  • #6 by 02ebz06 on 02 May 2023
  • It could be true, the Pound is worth 25% more than the Dollar.

The shipping part makes no sense but I would think they would drop ship from Yoder.

It does show Dollars on the website.
    I might give Yoder a call in a couple days if I don't hear from them by email.
  • #7 by urnmor on 03 May 2023
  • IMO you are taking a big chance.  I plugged in reviews for "NauticaSolution" and did not get a warm and fuzzy.  One said they were ok others said not enough information to make a decision and one said some scammers go to great lengths to make nice web pages to attract customers.  In this case the old adage "buyer beware" applies.  It may be ligit however you may also lose your money. 
  • #8 by Fire708 on 04 May 2023
  • I’d say it’s a scam. I visited the site and got three of those pop ups that claim some. Just made a purchase. Two of the three were from my small town. Seems like a huge coincidence people for a little logging town would be buying stuff from a UK web retailer just when I visited the site.
  • #9 by 02ebz06 on 05 May 2023
  • Yoder never did get back to me when I emailed them about that site, so I've put them in the rear view mirror
  • #10 by urnmor on 05 May 2023
  • IMO you probably saved yourself a heck of lot of money and aggravation
Pages:
Actions