Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > recteq

Alert! RT sale on 1070 with and without cabinet.

(1/2) > >>

okie smokie:
Regular $1399. On sale for $1189. And without the cabinet: was $1199, now $1019. Hard to beat those prices for any grill I know of. All stainless, 430 exterior and 304 interior. Don't know how long the sale will last. Just FYI for those looking for a new pit.

okie smokie:
In fact all of their products are on sale.

02ebz06:
Has a 40lb hopper and free shipping.  Makes it hard to pass up with free shipping.
I'm tempted, but wife would kill me since we have a grill on order.

Bar-B-Lew:

--- Quote from: 02ebz06 on May 19, 2023, 02:51:37 PM ---Has a 40lb hopper and free shipping.  Makes it hard to pass up with free shipping.

--- End quote ---

CANCEL.  Okie says RT is better.  I have not used either, but I think the RT looks better and is smaller and easier to get around.

BigDave83:

--- Quote from: Bar-B-Lew on May 19, 2023, 09:21:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: 02ebz06 on May 19, 2023, 02:51:37 PM ---Has a 40lb hopper and free shipping.  Makes it hard to pass up with free shipping.

--- End quote ---

CANCEL.  Okie says RT is better.  I have not used either, but I think the RT looks better and is smaller and easier to get around.

--- End quote ---

I think that would be a mistake, no experience with Lonestar but have had RT experience, I don't think I would want to go down that path again, but that is just me. Had mine before all the RT hype, now anytime someone has an issue on any of the FB pages the fanboys are quick to shout user error and RT has the best customer service. That is the selling point almost every customer tells you how great the customer service is, I don't believe every customer should know how good or bad it is. Quality is rarely mentioned but customer service is a constant mention.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View