Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by 02ebz06 on 11 Jun 2023
  • COLUMBUS, Ga., June 8, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- W. C. Bradley Co. acquired Dansons US LLC and its subsidiaries on June 7, 2023, adding to its portfolio of outdoor consumer product businesses.

The agreement brings together two organizations with iconic brands including Char-Broil®, TIKI®, Pit Boss®, Oklahoma Joe's® and Louisiana Grills®, high quality product portfolios, and a shared passion for innovation to create significant value for its consumers and other stakeholders.

Additionally, W. C. Bradley Co. and Dansons share a faith- and family-focused foundation, highly engaged team members, and a strong entrepreneurial spirit. James G. Hillenbrand, CEO of W. C. Bradley Co., stated, "We are excited to partner with the Dansons' team. This combination is a natural fit of strong cultures, brands and partners."
  • #2 by Bar-B-Lew on 11 Jun 2023
  • Wait until Traeger and Weber merge...
  • #3 by ylr on 12 Jun 2023
  • It'll be interesting to see if Danson's customer service stays intact; years ago, they used to be pretty good, though I have no idea if they stayed that way, as I haven't had to use them in years.
  • #4 by Bentley on 12 Jun 2023
  • I thought Dansons was a Canadian firm.  I wonder if Dansons US is an affiliate?
Pages:
Actions