Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by 02ebz06 on 18 Jul 2023
  • Due to lack of outdoor space at this house, I sold my CampChef 36" griddle and my small Weber grill.
    So to take their place I have ordered a Grilla Grill Primate, that comes with a griddle.
    The grill is bigger than the one I had (4 burner instead of 2) but will still take up a lot less room than having two separate ones.
    Since I didn't use either a lot, the combo should work out fine, and save me some real estate to too.
    Also will have a spare propane tank as well, as I sold the two without tanks.

• #2 by BigDave83 on 18 Jul 2023
  • I always liked the looks of the since they first came  out a few years ago,but like you I had a grill and griddle, I have the space for them though. If I didn't have one or the other and wanted one I would go that route I believe also.
  • #3 by Bar-B-Lew on 18 Jul 2023
  • Looks nice.  Enjoy!  Probably at least $500 less than buying a new Weber and the griddle insert for it.
  • #4 by Bentley on 18 Jul 2023
  • It is a good looking gas unit and the griddle would be very versatile. I love the grease disposal!
  • #5 by jdmessner on 19 Jul 2023
  • I like Grilla. I purchased the "Chimp" from their main office in Holland, MI a few years back. They had a real nice demo studio and display room. The Primate looks like a very good setup. Not too long ago American Outdoor Brands bought Grilla and as of July 14, closed the retail stores in Holland and Dallas. It sounds like they plan to consolidate their operation in Columbia, MO.

• #6 by 02ebz06 on 19 Jul 2023
  • I guess they have an inventory.  Scheduled to be delivered Monday.
  • #7 by Bentley on 19 Jul 2023
  • So they closed the place me and you toured a couple of years ago?
  • #8 by jdmessner on 20 Jul 2023
  • So they closed the place me and you toured a couple of years ago?

Unfortunately they closed up shop last week.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

I also went there with Trooper when I picked up my grill. They just had just finished recording a pork loin cooking demo when we arrived. You cannot beat a free lunch!

[ Invalid Attachment ]
Pages:
Actions