Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by chefjeff on 13 Aug 2023
  • Just a shout out in anticipation for what is coming my way within 8 weeks....On July 3rd. I placed my order for Lonestar Grillz 36 inch Pellet Grill.
    I'm not "un" familiar with pellet grills as about a decade ago I went for one of the units from Memphis Grills.  While I know there will not be the same smoke profile as a metal sealed hardwood smoker, such as units from Cookshack, today I am looking for different qualities.  Temp accuracy, various temperature settings, and hopefully more, as I get to know this cooker.  I'm excited....a little nervous....and all of that is good by me!
  • #2 by Canadian John on 13 Aug 2023

•  Welcome chefjeff....   A new pit is always exciting. Trusting it will bring you nothing but pure enjoyment.
  • #3 by pmillen on 13 Aug 2023
  • Come aboard.

That Lonestar looks like a desirable pit.  Give us your opinion on it after you smoke some Q a few times.
  • #4 by urnmor on 14 Aug 2023
  • Welcome and looking forward to your cooks
  • #5 by okie smokie on 14 Aug 2023
  • Welcome to PF and hope you enjoy your new pit. We like lots of pics, so don't be bashful
  • #6 by chefjeff on 15 Aug 2023
  • Thank you all so much for the welcome.  Normally I am not standoffish to send "thank you's"....I mistakenly assumed that I would have been notified if anyone had responded, and of course would have sent on my thanks.  Lucky I just visited the site and saw the nice notes. 
  • #7 by Bentley on 16 Aug 2023
  • You need to click "Attachments and other options" at the bottom of the screen you post in and check "notify me of replies" if you what that to happen!
  • #8 by chefjeff on 18 Aug 2023
  • You need to click "Attachments and other options" at the bottom of the screen you post in and check "notify me of replies" if you what that to happen!

Thank you Bentley!
Pages:
Actions