Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 10 Nov 2023
  • Nice 20oz. Rib-eye!  Griddle at 530°.  12 minute cook with 3 minute turns. Rested starting at 123° IT.  Pretty good eats!

• #2 by Canadian John on 11 Nov 2023

•  Looks good too....   Love those Lodge grill/griddles, fine piece of cookware.
  • #3 by Canadian John on 11 Nov 2023

•  Looks good too....   Love those Lodge grill/griddles, fine piece of cookware.
      Took a second look.  Pic #3 resembles a snake curled up ready to strike.  Is old age taking a toll on me?
  • #4 by reubenray on 11 Nov 2023
  • I tried to do a ribeye in a cast iron skillet in the house once.  It set off all of the smoke alarms.  Did yours's smoke any?
  • #5 by ylr on 11 Nov 2023

Took a second look.  Pic #3 resembles a snake curled up ready to strike.  Is old age taking a toll on me?

Looks like a Toucan to me....    ;D
  • #6 by BigDave83 on 11 Nov 2023
  • Toucan or snake, I would eat that. Make me  want to go to the butcher shop and have one cut.
  • #7 by dk117 on 11 Nov 2023
  • I tried to do a ribeye in a cast iron skillet in the house once.  It set off all of the smoke alarms.  Did yours's smoke any?
    Never again.  I now use the cast iron on the gasser outside.

at first glance i didn't note the countertop, great question .
  • #8 by Bentley on 11 Nov 2023
  • It looks like Michigan to me, so I am no help!

A little smoke, but our "hood" is the thing behind the griddle in picture 1.

I tried to do a ribeye in a cast iron skillet in the house once.  It set off all of the smoke alarms.  Did yours's smoke any?
  • #9 by Kristin Meredith on 12 Nov 2023
  • We have a pop-up vent and if he cooks right next to it all the smoke goes into it.  Can't talk in the kitchen when in use because it sound like a jet engine.
Pages:
Actions